Saturday, December 27, 2008

Writer's Block--and International Acclaim

"International acclaim" may be putting it a bit strongly--but when an Italian psychotherapist on Flickr asked if she could use some of my pictures on her own blog, it got me thinking. She doesn't go on and on; instead, there is a photograph and a brief passage of text. She makes me wish I read Italian, which I don't.

Today she used this photograph. I call it "Floating"; she calls it "Musica," which lets me find something new in it. http://www.pagineblupsicologia.eu/monica.anoja/

Maybe I'll try brevity and see if I can recover the soul of wit--or at least my writer's voice.

"Floating" can be found on my Flickr photostream on October 31, 2008.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice post, kind of drawn out though. Really good subject matter though.

Anonymous said...

For me it's an incredibly attractive article. I'd like to go through a little more regarding this specific subject.

Anonymous said...

This information afflicted me with a great thought relating to this topic. Excellent work. Many thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this particular beneficial post! Make sure you forever keep it coming. Regards.

Anonymous said...

You are doing a fantastic job. Please keep writing. Thanks a lot